We understand that selecting a school is an important decision. Our admissions process allows us to get to know your son, while supporting you in determining whether The Boys’ School of Austin is a great fit for your child and your family.
Info sessions for parents, visits and assessments with student applicants, parent interviews, teacher recommendations and other application documents are all part of the process leading to admission decisions.
The Boys’ School of Austin values the diversity of our community and does not discriminate in the administration of any of its policies or programs, including admission and financial aid, on the basis of race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation.
Steps in the admissions process:
- Parents attend info session.
- Complete and submit application with $75 non-refundable application fee.
- Visit with student applicant, to include assessment.
- Parent interview.
- Submit teacher recommendations, standardized test scores (if applicable), and school transcripts.
- Decision letters mailed to families.
- New parent/new family events for students enrolled to attend The Boys’ School of Austin.
Admissions timeline for inaugural 2018-2019 class (grades K-3):
- Info sessions: Beginning early 2017! Morning and evening sessions offered once a month. These relaxed sessions provide an opportunity to ask your questions, meet our leadership and fellow parents, and learn more about The Boys’ School of Austin.
- September 2017: Begin accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year.
- February 1, 2018: Applications due for priority enrollment. After the deadline, applications are accepted on a rolling admission basis, if space is available.
- February 10, 2018: Student assessment and parent interviews from 9am-12noon.
- February 24, 2018: Student assessment and parent interviews from 9am-12noon.
- March 2, 2018: Decision letters mailed to families.
Tuition, Fees, & Financial Aid
|Tuition/Fees||2018-19 School Year||K-2||3-4|
|Tuition||Includes Supplies, books, and field trips||$12,500||$12,650|
|Registration Fee||Annual; Due with contract||$1,000||$1,000|
|New Student Fee||One Time fee; Due with contract||$2,500||$2,500|
|Application Fee||One Time fee; Due with contract||$75||$75|
|After Care||Optional||Cost will vary;
More info coming soon
|Cost will vary;
More info coming soon
Financial Aid Information
Financial aid will not be available for The Boys’ School of Austin’s opening year, 2018-2019, but will be part of our strategic plan for future development. The BSA Board of Directors value all forms of diversity in the BSA community and creating a financial aid program for students who would not otherwise be able to afford a BSA education will be a priority moving forward.
Admissions Guides & Forms
Parent Information Session
Our Parent information sessions, offered monthly, are an opportunity to ask your questions, meet our leadership and fellow parents, and learn more about The Boys’ School of Austin. Our sessions are held onsite at Highland Park Baptist Church. The entrance and parking are located in the front of the building.
Wednesday, 1/10, 10am
Tuesday, 1/16, 7pm cancelled due to inclement weather
Thursday, 1/18, 7pm
Wednesday, 1/24, 10am