We are a new and growing school, and we need you!
There are many ways for parents, community members, and friends to support our mission of providing a dynamic, diverse, creative education meeting the unique learning needs of boys. Here are just a few.
Become a BSA Ambassador
- Host a casual Q&A coffee gathering at your home or other gathering spot, inviting friends and neighbors to learn more about The Boys’ School of Austin.
- Use your social media channels to share The Boys’ School of Austin. (We’ll make it easy! Here is a copy of our Social Media Toolkit suggested messaging, images, links, and more.)
- Join our email list at email@example.com and forward our e-news to your friends and neighbors.
- Know of a School Fair, parenting event, or speaking opportunity at your local club, association, or community group? Let us know. We’d love to share information about The Boys’ School of Austin.
- Share our brochure (coming soon!) with your local friends and neighbors.
- Volunteer! As our opening date approaches, parent and community volunteers will be needed for a variety of roles.
Join the Founders Circle
We invite parents, grandparents, friends in education, and community leaders to become a member of the Founders Circle. Your founding gift of $1,000 or more will ensure that The Boys’ School of Austin is able to build a strong, sustainable foundation to provide an outstanding education to Austin boys for many years to come.
Founders Circle gifts may be made in honor of a child or an educator, in memory of someone special, or simply in celebration of our inaugural 2018-2019 class of students, faculty and staff.
If you share our passion for boys’ education in Austin, please consider joining this exclusive leadership group, who will receive lifetime recognition for their founding gift to The Boys’ School of Austin. To make your gift or learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 553-2690.
Make a Financial Gift
Not yet ready to join the Founders Circle, but want to donate to the The Boys’ School of Austin? Your tax-deductible gift may be mailed to: PO Box 300547, Austin, Texas 78703. An online giving option coming soon!
Make an In-Kind Gift
Interested in making a donation of goods or services to The Boys’ School of Austin? Contact us to visit about this giving opportunity in support of our campus and its students, faculty, and staff.